Dustin Hillis is the Co-Founder of Southwestern Consulting, a multi-million dollar professional sales training company, he trains and coaches thousands of sales professionals across the world. He specializes in training sales teams how to execute the fundamentals and coaches sales professionals how to break through personal belief barriers in order to reach their maximum potential.
Dustin is the current #1 ranking sales professional in a long list of over 150,000 salespeople for the over 155 year-old Southwestern Company, recognized by the Direct Selling Association as one of the leading companies in the world for direct sales. He is the author of Navigate: Selling The Way People Like To Buy. He is the creator of Navigate: How To Navigate Referrals 3 disc DVD series. And he is the co-author of Speaking of Success along with Stephen Covey - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Ken Blanchard - The One Minute Manager, and Jack Canfield - Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Dustin holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Psychology from the University of Tennessee. He has spent many years studying human behavior and the psychology of selling, not only in academics, but with hands-on experience selling door-to-door to over 12,000 customers, as well as over 10,000 B2B presentations. His expertise in face reading, body language, and both verbal and non-verbal behavioral identifiers in unmatched. Dustin has learned to adapt to every situation and behavior style imaginable. Through his unique training and experience, this wealth of knowledge is available to you firsthand!
Navigate: Selling The Way People Like To Buy will teach you how to:
- Solidify in your mind what are the 4 buying behavior styles
- Identify someone's buying behavior style in 7 seconds
- Modify your natural selling style to your prospects buying style
- Navigate: Referrals - How to ask for, expect, and receive referrals from every prospect... and then sell to them!
- How to identify and leverage your Maximum Earning Potential
- The 3 Stages of Confidence - False Confidence, Conditional Confidence, and Unconditional Confidence
- Become A Unstoppable Force - Commitment, Control, and Confidence
- Steps for creating a "buying atmosphere" with your prospects
- The Art of Not Thinking - How to Avoid Analysis Paralysis
- Mastering the Psychology of The Cycle of Selling - Prospecting, Initial Contact, Questioning and Qualifying, Presentation, Closing, Answering Objections, and How To Work A Referral Based Selling System